- Video and Audio Capturing
- Hardware configuration and setup
- Video / Audio editing and rendering
- Video mixing and streaming
- Experience with Chroma Key studios appreciated
- Ability to learn and teach on the job
- Creative and opinionated
- Attention to detail
You'll be responsible for capturing, editing, mixing and streaming video content created for virtual events. Also, you'll be responsible for setting up the environment for capture, choosing and procuring the equipment and making decisions that will drive the project to success.
Our team does not have these skills at the moment, so it is important that you show you can execute them by yourself and demonstrate experience in doing so.
You'll need to be located in Porto, Portugal, as much of this job involves on-site presence.
- Product focused company, in a moment of growth
- Full-time , up to €15k yearly
- Freedom to make your own decisions
- Health insurance
- Yearly bonuses after 1y at the company
Sounds like you might fit the job? 💪
Send us an e-mail: email@example.com with some of your work, your resume and why you think you might be a fit.