- MySQL (min. 2 years experience)
- PHP (min. 1 year experience)
- Good understanding of server-side languages and REST-like APIs
- Systems Administration with Linux appreciated
- AWS experience appreciated
- Ability to learn and teach on the job
- Creative and opinionated
- Attention to detail
You'll integrate a small pizza-sized dev team that is building our product - Evento Virtual. You'll be responsible for helping our product become even more robust, secure and scalable. You'll also be resposible for building new backend features or fixing/refactoring existing ones.
You should have a clear focus and interest in scalability, quality and security of systems.
- Product focused company, in a moment of growth
- Full-time , €17k to €25k yearly, depending on experience
- Freedom to make your own decisions
- Possibility of remote work
- Health insurance
- Yearly bonuses after 1y at the company
Sounds like you might fit the job? 💪
Send us an e-mail to am9ic0BzaGFrZWl0LnB0 🤔 with some of your work, your resume and why you think you might be a fit.